Eternity Enterprises Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Enterprises Ltd.

Eternity Enterprises Ltd. is a production and marketing based corporation in EVE Online. ( We are closed for business. This will remain a monument for as long as it stands. RIP Natsume. )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EVE Online Tools

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melisande Laroche
Admin
Melisande Laroche

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:29 am

I've decided to reformat this thread as a place to post useful EVE tools for everyone from newbies to advanced players.

EVEMon: The ubiquitous tool for EVE Online that everybody uses, but in case you're not familiar with it, EVEMon allows you to monitor and plan your character's skill training progress outside of the game. It's a very useful tool that every player should use.

EVE Online 2D Maps: If your starmap bugs out or in case you want to do any advanced planning out of the game. The maps come packaged in a .pdf file, so you'll need Adobe Acrobat Reader. I looked through them and they seem very handy, as they have all elements in the maps labeled so that you can see the names of all regions or systems at once.

EVE Central: This website takes uploaded market information from players and provides a view of the entire EVE Online market. It helps you to get a general idea of the state of the markets in every region. The main page also links you to several other EVE tools.

BattleClinic EVE Online Loadout Browser: The browser allows you to view and create fittings virtually. Kind of nifty.

EVE Fitting Tool: haven't used it yet, but hear it's a standard. You can create fittings virtually.

EVE Online References:
EVE-Guides
EVElopedia
EVEWiki

Last edited by Melisande Laroche on Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Melisande Laroche
Admin
Melisande Laroche

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:35 pm

I've updated the thread. If you have a tool you'd like to see on the list, please place a post about it.
Back to top Go down
Natsume

Natsume

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:41 pm

they arent really "Tools" but these are a couple sites that have proven usefull to me in my travels

http://www.battleclinic.com/ mostly for fittings

http://www.eve-guides.com/index.php good source or random info

and the normal eve forums are also usefull although sometimes difficult to find what you want
Back to top Go down
Kenton

Kenton

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:58 am

I use Battleclinic a lot, its really good. Not only do you see a nice visual representation of fitting suggestions, but theres a great comments section, so bad fittings are pointed out, along with suggestions for improvements. Really handy.
Back to top Go down
Melisande Laroche
Admin
Melisande Laroche

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:19 am

I'll have to sign up and give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Nadrl

Nadrl

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:29 pm

EFT

EVE Fitting Tool, For testing battleclinic fittings if they work.
It helps comparing fittings, remember just a guideline! Not to trust this too much. =)

You can import battleclinic loadouts to it staright or fittings from evemon, or you can make a fitting and then import the skills you need for it in EveMon. Relly handy little tool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVE Online Tools Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVE Online Tools   EVE Online Tools I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVE Online Tools
Page 1 of 1