Eternity Enterprises Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternity Enterprises Ltd.

Eternity Enterprises Ltd. is a production and marketing based corporation in EVE Online. ( We are closed for business. This will remain a monument for as long as it stands. RIP Natsume. )

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

StarCraft Replays

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melisande Laroche
Admin
Melisande Laroche

StarCraft Replays Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft Replays   StarCraft Replays I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:55 am

As per your request, Bakar, here are some of the replays. A lot of these were from my developing StarCraft days. In Replay 03 and Replay 21, I am Gargantrithor. In Replay 20, I am TA-Auriga.

Replay 03
Replay 20
Replay 21

The vast majority of them, mostly the early ones, aren't salvageable. In fact, Replay 03 is half-bugged. You can see some of my strategy shine through, but the replay quickly ceases to work. Replay 21 is where you see me and another friend who copied my tank-drop strategy. In Replay 20, it's a clan practice. I crushed him early on with a Zealot rush, but I let him rebuild so that he could have a chance at defeating me or at least practice his tactics in doing so. A lot of the other stuff consists of my Zealot rushing or High Templar Psi Storm spamming noobness. It won games for me though. =D
Back to top Go down

StarCraft Replays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Enterprises Ltd. :: EELTD Forums :: EELTD Off-Topic Forum-
Jump to: